Micromax A35 Bolt being the latest in the line of Android smartphones is creating much interest in the websphere these days. Android enthusiasts who have got their hands on this phone are in desperate need to root the phone just days after they got it. So we are going to discuss the easiest method how to root Micromax A35 yourself within just few minutes.
- Micromax A35 Mobile Handset : Make Sure your Battery is charged
- Original USB Cable : For connecting the device with PC
- USB Drivers : Drivers are automatically installed when you connect your phone for the first time. Just connect the phone without activating any special mode like USB Storage, etc. Wait for few minutes and then you will be presented with an setup to install the required drivers. Wait for it to complete. When you connect your phone the next time, you will see that all drivers will be installed one by one. It might take 2-3 minutes to complete until it says “Finished installing new device”.
(If you have any trouble with drivers setup, you can try this method instead : How to Install USB Driver for any Android Device)
Rooting Tool : Download Rooting Tool
- Connect your Micromax A35 to your computer using the USB Cable
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your phone as follows :
Go to Settings-> Development-> USB Debugging. Now check on “USB debugging” option.
- Open the Rooting Tool which you have downloaded and extract it on your computer.
- Check the extracted files, and double-click the RunMe.bat file which you will find inside it. It will open a command window as shown below :
- Select option “1″ to initiate the rooting process in Normal Mode. Follow the progress in the command screen.
- Finally, you will be prompted to tap the screen of your phone. After tapping, the handset will be rooted at once, and a message will be displayed that “Rooting is Successful”.
- You will need to manually Reboot the handset. After booting up, you will find the SuperUser app in your phone.
That’s it! you have done Rooting your Micromax A35 using the easiest method. Now you can check out various root enabled apps available on Google play Store like Titanium Backup. Join the rooting discussions in our forum thread or leave your queries here in the comments. If you find this post useful then make sure to join our Facebook page to stay updated with latest tutorials.